Monday, February 22, 2010

Dog Parks & Funny Ladies

*Today's Question*
Who inspires you?
I know that is really general but I don't want to put to fine a point on the question. I rather have broad answers then stifle the creativity that is the world of blogging.

Tina Fey is one of my many inspirations. She is not just some funny woman because she has comedic timing down. She writes her own funny. She is fearlessly funny! Did I mention the woman wears glasses and is funny! She went from SNL writer to SNL News Anchor to creator of 30 Rock and then SNL's infamous Sarah Palin sketches. I have always found funny women to be my encouragement to be myself. You don't have to be a super model to be funny.I get through the rough times by being funny. I always have and I always will. Think of Carol Burnett coming down the stairs draped in Bob Mackey green velvet curtains with the curtain rod sticking out from her shoulders in the classic Gone With The Wind sketch. That is funny.

*************************
Today I took the dogs to the dog park with my friend Beth. It was pretty interesting considering that the dogs have never been anywhere but home and the vet. We then walked the dogs all around the regular park. It felt great to go out and walk again. Not that I can't walk. I have feet and legs but I mean walking for exercise. It was fun and exhausting at the same time. It is definitely a thing I will be doing more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment