Today has been rather uneventful which is just exactly how I like it. After spending several weeks teaching children who didn't really want to be taught I am excited to have a couple of days off. While subbing is not my long term career position I have learned quite a lot about myself as a human and as a young female.
First, I have no patience for laziness. The fact that you don't "wanna" do something is not a good enough answer. If I had control of the world (plans are in the works) I would eliminate the answer choice "Don't Wanna" from the vast list of excuses. I do not care what you want to do. If you want to ever leave this place that you call hell A.K.A. public high school you need to keep your head off the desk and answer the 4 multiple choice questions.
Second, I am apparently attractive to 17 year old boys. Creepy.
Third, I can handle the complaining, name calling and constant state of rudeness from the children (excuse me) students OR I can deal with the disrespect, insincere attitude and naivete from the administration. However, when combined together they form a giant ball of CRAP IT that no one can withstand. God bless teachers like my mother who somehow manage to go to work everyday and NOT commit studentcide or administratorcide.
Whew! I got that off my chest. Now what shall I do with all of this free time?
No comments:
Post a Comment